Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas!




hmmm ... it has been quite a while since I posted anything here ... oops?

(I have been kind of busy lately - maybe they should move Christmas to a more quiet time of the year? :-)



btw, if you don't like the card - there might be a different one on one or more of my other blogs ... depends how many more cards I get around to creating and how many of my other blogs I get around to posting them to this evening - lol
(actually this is about the 5th, and probably the last, one - lol - there is a different version of this card on my Mungo blog - I put one without the presents on there, so if you want to print/download (and/or whatever) that one and use it to make a "real" card (a "last minute" one? ... or maybe next Christmas? - lol) - there is some space to write on the "card")

(there are links to some of my other blogs in the side-bars of some of them ... and they should all come up in the list you get if you look at my profile ;-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
aykayem said...

... if you are reading this blog, then you are probably not the sort of person who would want to buy what the person(s) who left those 2 comments (that I just deleted) was selling ... ugh ... stupid spammers ...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.